We are pleased to announce that our comprehensive 79-page tenant’s guide to defending California Unlawful Detainer actions is now available for immediate purchase and immediate download.
Here are just a few of the features in the book:
- A detailed 79-page analysis of the entire unlawful detainer process from start to finish;
- 24 exclusive “Tenant Tips” in which the lawyer author offers candid strategic tips for various different aspects of the Unlawful Detainer process;
- A paragraph by paragraph analysis of an unlawful detainer complaint from a tenants perspective, with tips on how to attack it;
- Tips for how to file your response to the complaint, including, timing, service and fees;
- A paragraph by paragraph analysis of how to fill out a form unlawful detainer answer with tips on key information to include;
- An analysis of affirmative defenses available to an unlawful detainer tenant;
- A detailed discussion of attorney verification of unlawful detainer complaints;
- An actual form motion to strike the complaint for improper attorney verification (available in the higher priced version only);
- A discussion of the different type of tenancies and how they can be terminated;
- A detailed discussion of 3 Day Notices to Pay Rent or Quit with an emphasis how to attack them and how to spot technical problems with 3 Day Notices;
- Tips for key provisions to consider when settling an unlawful detainer;
- A diagram and discussion of what happens post unlawful detainer judgment;
- Many more tips, instructions which includes citations to the applicable law and legal authorities.
Click one the following links to purchase and instantly download our eBook, “How To Successfully Defend Your California Unlawful Detainer”.
- How To Successfully Defend Your California Unlawful Detainer with Form Motion to Strike for Attorney Verification
Or, for help with your unlawful detainer or any other legal matter, contact us at Schorr Law, APC, www.schorr-law.com, email@example.com, 310-954-1877.